FINALLY OVER


FINALLY OVER is a love song on Rhymely Brown's COLD OUTSIDE mixtape album. This track talks about how ungrateful some ladies are. " Writing poetry is fun, I never planned to do this track, I was sipping on a glass of red wine in the evening when I had a call from my producer Ice Cream and he was like yo Brown got this beat right here that I want you to go hard on. To be honest when I heard that shit, I knew this beat goes with like a heartbreak kinda thing, you dig! I don't usually do hooks so I called my nigga Lex to come spit some hook on this one. WebieJustDidiT recorded the whole tune and he's gone alert me when he's done with it. I might not release that song early coz I want erthang to be on the album. Y'all gonna love this, believe it coz I said it."

There's nothing else to type about it anymore since the CEO himself has done the talking. We're all eager to listen to the most anticipated album of the year... COLD OUTSIDE by Rhymely Brown. Dropping Soon!!!

Comments

Popular Posts